Comfort and control in hockey skates
Footlogics Hockey Plus orthotics are specifically designed for ice hockey players. By supporting and cushioning the feet, this unique insole provides both comfort and control.
Without proper support the foot collapses, the legs rotate internally, twisting the knees and decreasing stability. Power transfer and push off become less efficient, reducing control. The risk of stress and overuse injuries increases.
Using Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology (BRT), Hockey Plus re-aligns the feet and prevents excess pronation. The result is improved stability, balance and control. More efficient power transfer makes edging, stopping and push-off more efficient, while reducing fatigue.
Plus, cushioning pads in the heel and forefoot makes Footlogics Hockey Plus very comfortable to wear!
- anatomical arch support
- Biomechanical Reinforcement Technology (BRT) through firm plastic shell at the base
- built-in metatarsal raise
- cushioning in heel and ball of the foot areas
- anti-odor treated comfortable top layer
- designed to fit the exact heel-to-toe profile of a skate boot