First Degree Fitness - E650 Arm Cycle UBE Fluid Exerciser
The E650 Arm Cycle, Standing Upper Body Ergometer is a high quality commercial grade Arm Cycle designed to withstand the loads of high intensity powerful workouts or provide silky smooth resistance suitable for warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
The E650 resistance is set via our patented 10x Adjustable Fluid Resistance Twin Tank system and the RPM is driven by you. The Arm Cycle is capable of handling the ballistic speeds of a HIIT workout and yet will remain smooth and consistent at very low RPM. This wide variation in load and speed capabilities allows you to train effectively to any workout program.
The ground based E650 Arm Cycle movement involves long kinetic chains engaging many muscles from the ground up. Your core is activated to support your entire shoulder girdle when engaged in the arm cycle motion. The E650 provides load in either direction. Changing direction alters the emphasis on the muscles engaged, adding even more variety to your training.
The E650 is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility. It can add variety to all types of group training, is a perfect warm up tool with a focus on the core and upper body and only takes up a little over 1sqm (11sqft).
- PRODUCT MODEL NO: E650
- FLUID RESISTANCE: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- MONITOR: FDF / Heart Rate Compatible
- PRODUCT NET WEIGHT: 73.23kg (161.39lb)
- PRODUCT GROSS WEIGHT: 86.85kg (191.47lb)
- DIMENSIONS: L 1,340mm (52.8”) x W 750mm (29.5”) x H 1,348mm (53”)
- MIN ACTIVE AREA REQUIRED: L 1,940mm (72.4”) x W 1,350mm (53.1”)
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 180kg (396.8lb)
- ARM CRANK LENGTH: 185mm (7.3”)
- COMMERCIAL WARRANTY: Frame 10 years - Fluid Tank 5 years Mechanical and all other non wearing components - 2 years