Full Commercial Use
The FDF Evolution E350 FluidRower is a high-quality compact commercial grade rowing ergometer with an instant natural catch and a smooth, consistent feel through the whole stroke. The E350 resistance is provided by the unique semi isokinetic properties of our patented Twin Tank Adjustable Fluid Resistance system.
The E350 will cater for the explosive power of any HIIT workout all day every day and yet remains silky smooth at any combination of stroke rate and resistance making it suitable for long cardio sessions, warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
Rowing has long been viewed as an efficient training modality for your whole body; the E350 FluidRower takes this efficiency to new levels. Set the Fluid Resistance to suit you, choose your stroke rate and range of motion and train effectively and efficiently to meet your fitness goals.
The E350 FluidRower has a unique, robust design with the adjustable Fluid Resistance angled Twin Tank, a convenient height rowing seat and a comparatively short frame length. The attractive narrow design provides practical benefits for easy access, minimal floor space requirements and compact vertical storage option making it ideal for group classes. Every fitness facility needs at least one rowing machine, and the unique versatility of the E350 FluidRower makes it an obvious choice.
- 10 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodized aluminum seat rails.
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53″)
Nett Weight 50.0kg (110.2lb)
Gross Weight 60.0kg (132.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)
1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74″)
Nett Weight 4.8kg (10.6lb)
Gross Weight 5.1kg (11.2lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)
Shipping is FREE on all orders over $100.00
( This includes FREE shipping on all saunas, massage chairs, hot tubs,swim spas and fitness products)
(Free Shipping-Mailbox or curbside delivery)
White Glove they bring the item inside and set up in any desired location.
FREE SHIPPING on All Sales over $100( Canada)
USA- 18$ Admin FEE
Saunas- White Glove does not include any Electrical work ( if needed)
Hot Tubs/ Swim Spas
FREE Shipping includes front yard drop off. White Glove, customer is responsible for ensuring no structure or obstacle is in the way( Fences bushes or other debris)
Shipping policy can change at anytime due to third party companies shipping. Our standard shipping times are 7-20 days however this can change at anytime. We cannot guarantee shipments to be on time due to Relaxacare using third party companies to ship ( Canada post, Fedex, UPS etc)