PROBASICS Bariatric Two-Button Folding Adult Walker with Wheels
ProBasics Bariatric Two-Button Release Folding Walkers provide maximum strength and a rugged design, all backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Ample height adjustment options coupled with a two-button folding mechanism make ProBasics Folding Walkers easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs.
Support patient weights up to 500 pounds.
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame
- Adjustable height settings
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces (come standard on models with 5" wheels)
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- HCPCS : E0149
- Option : With Wheels
- Material : Aluminum
- Width Inside Hand Grips : 21.5"
- Width Inside Base Legs : 32"
- Depth Opened at Base 20"
- Depth Folded : 4.5"
- Wheel Size : 5"
- Patient Height Range : Adult : 5'2" - 6'4"
- Weight Capacity : 500 lb.
- Weight : W/out wheels : 7.3 lb; With wheels : 10.6 lb
- Warranty : Limited lifetime on frame; One year on all parts
- User : Adult
Need Advice on Mobility Aids, Wheelchairs or Scooters? Learn more on our Health & Wellness Forum.