BIOS - Professional Premium Vaccine Thermometer
Delivers time and temperature for two cold storage zones with an audible alarm. The alarm allows for smooth transition to contingency plans during a power outage or equipment malfunction.
- Provides accuracy and calibration certification required to meet Ministry of Health yearly maintenance standards.
- Maximum / minimum temperature memory with clock and alarm make this device the perfect monitoring aid.
- Dual channel measurement
- low/high alarm limit setting
- Flashing light alarm indicator
- Time and date display
- Low battery indicator
- Flip-out deck stand and magnetic attachment
- Cord length: 100 cm / 39"
- Temperature range between -50°C to 70°C / -58°F to 158°F
- 1 year warranty
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Instruction manual
- Glycol tubes not included, to shop Bios Professional Glycol tubes