DR-HO'S® 2-in-1 Back Belt
DR-HO'S® Got Your Back!
DR-HO'S® 2-in-1 Back Belt is a clinical grade traction and decompression therapy belt. Developed by back pain specialist Dr. Michael Ho, the 2-in-1 belt is unlike any other support or back pain belt! Back Decompression is a proven technique endorsed by medical professionals and is used in both upper and lower back pain treatment.
DR-HO'S® 2-In-1 Back Belt Works To...
- Decompresses lower back joints & spinal discs
- Lifts & keeps upper body weight off lower back
- Stabilizes lower back & improves posture
- Strengthens back and core
- Stretches & relieves tight lower back muscles
- Relieves lower back pain & stiffness
DR-HO'S® 2-In-1 Back Belt can be used to help with MANY different back and lower body ailments!
- Chronic & acute back pain
- Degenerative,herniated or bulging discs
- Leg pain related to degenerative discs
- Scoliosis related pain
- Spinal stenosis related pain
- Trouble sleeping due to back pain
- Aching back from sitting, driving, or lifting
- Back pain from sports such as golf, hockey, or racquet sports
How To Use DR-HO'S® 2-in-1 Back Belt
Using this belt is SUPER simple and can be done easily on-the-go and in the comfort of your own home! Just follow the below instructions and you'll be on your way to living pain free at last!
Step 1: Measure your waistline and refer to the size chart before purchasing to ensure you have the correct size belt.
Size A = 24-41 inches
Size B = 42-55 inches
Important: Men and women measure waist size at belly button.
Step 2: Put the fully deflated belt on either over top of a thin shirt or underneath your clothing, directly on your skin.
Step 3: Suck your stomach in while putting the belt on.
Step 4: Put the belt on your waist and inflate it while standing for best results.
Step 5: For the first week, it is recommended you wear the belt 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes each time.
Step 6: After the first week, it is recommended you wear the belt at least 30 minutes a day to experience relief, but the belt can be worn for as long as needed.
Step 7: For faster and better relief, lay on your back with the belt on and elevate your legs with a couple of pillows.
Step 8: If back pain is disturbing your sleep, try sleeping with the belt on.