Through years of experience in working with a wide variety of customers who experience stress or anxiety, aches and pains throughout their bodies, and many other health issues, we have come to see firsthand just how beneficial massage chairs can be to your health and daily life. The many massage chair health benefits go above and beyond the normal relaxing massage you would expect from a massage chair. After experiencing the changes that a high-quality massage chair can make in your life, you’ll see this as the best purchase you’ve ever made!
Some of the most common massage chair health benefits include:
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety: Clinical studies have found that massages could be effective in reducing stress and anxiety. By stimulating hormones such as serotonin and dopamine, a massage chair can decrease cortisol, easing your stress.
- Improved Cardiovascular Health: In addition to lowering stress, massage chairs can also lower blood pressure, decreasing some of the main factors that cause heart disease. Bringing about full relaxation can lower your heart rate as well.
- Better Sleep: Using a massage chair has shown positive benefits of bringing about a deeper sleep and reducing tossing and turning during the night. This all brings a better mood to your day, making you feel rested and awake.
- Relieved Painful Muscle Soreness: The most obvious massage chair health benefit is the ways in which a massage can relieve painful muscles and soreness throughout your body. Working lactic acid out of your muscles can increase blood flow to aid in muscle recovery.
- Lessened Headaches: Tension headaches are very common when you have a sore neck or back or bad posture. Massaging these tight and sore muscles can relieve the tension that causes your headaches.
For more information on the massage chair health benefits we can bring about at Relaxacare, get in touch with us today!