BIOS - iWalk 3.0 Hands-Free Crutch (LK120) - iWalk 2.0 Replacement
- New and improved iWalk 3.0 replaces the iWalk 2.0.
- Alternative to conventional crutches.
- Uses the uninjured parts of your leg to support your weight when you stand or walk.
- The three straps cinch around your leg to stabilize you during standing and walking.
- Hands-free means that there is no interruption to your normal day-to-day routine.
- You can walk in a more natural way recruiting the larger stronger muscles of your legs.
- This allows you to walk faster further and with less fatigue than is possible with conventional crutches.
Improvements and modifications from iWalk 2.0
- 30% increase in thigh support surface area for increased comfort and stability.
- New numbered settings on thigh support assist in finding the perfect fit. Also features spring loaded ratcheting mechanism and larger dial knob.
- Airflow channels in new, thicker knee pad made from upgraded foam.
- Built in recess in knee platform accommodates proximal tibial protrusions.
- 22% larger thigh gate strap for greater pressure disbursement and stability.
- Height adjustment now uses clips vs. tricky push pin buttons.
- Strapping system features upgraded foam padding, improved velcro closures, breathable tricot fabric, colour coded straps, round mount that allows 24° of rotation, and spring loaded no-slip buckles.
- 35% wider foot and 36% more surface area on Vibram tread.
- Fits users 5'1" to 6'1"
- Fits thigh circumference: 39.5cm - 71.0cm
- Height adjusts: 25.75" (fully compressed) - 38" (fully extended)
- Product weight: 4.8lbs
- Weight capacity: 275lbs