BIOS - Diagnostics Precision Series 8.0 Protocol® 7D Blood Pressure Monitor
Determine Your “Real Average” Blood Pressure with Protocol
To determine your “real average” blood pressure, it is important to measure early in the morning and at least one hour after dinner. The BIOS Protocol 7D is specifically designed to help patients follow Hypertension Canada’s recommendation to take measurements in the morning and evening for 7 days.
At the users option, the device can be switched to “7 Day Mode”, which prompts users to take the BP readings at the proper times, and provides the proper averaging over 7 days. Following this protocol allows physicians to diagnose, and treat your hypertension more effectively.
By following the 7 Day Protocol you can determine your “real” average blood pressure levels with high certainty which can be used by a medical professional to diagnose and accurately manage hypertension.
- Protocol Software is pre-installed in the device and simplifies home measurement procedures recommended by Hypertension Canada. This enables users to determine their real average blood pressure. Physicians can use the results stored in the tamper-proof log to help diagnose your individual condition.
- Large display 9.6 x 7.0 cm / 3.8" x 2.6"
- Memory Features 2 users, 90 blood pressure readings each with time and date.
- BP Assessment Indicator displays the range between which your blood pressure values lie, according to Hypertension Canada.
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- BIOS Averaging - Averages last 3 readings.
- Time and Date
- Alarms - Users can set reminders to take measurements at proper times.
- 10 year warranty
- Wide range cuff: 24 - 43 cm / 9.4" - 17"
- Storage bag
- AC/DC Adapter
- Instruction manual