Great Lakes-Deluxe Spa Chemical Kit for Hot Tubs And Pools
This complete kit for a spa/hot tub comes in a plastic pail with a lid and a handle to easily carry and store all of your chemicals.
Your spa is a source of relaxation and enjoyment practiced throughout the ages. Get the most out of your spa, with clear, enticing, and bacteria free spa water.
- 680gm Chlorinating Granules - Kills harmful bacteria in your spa. Suitable for manual daily dosing. TIP: The pH MUST be within 7.2 - 7.6 for this sanitizer to work.
- 1 kg Spa Shock - "Shocks" water to refresh chlorine levels and reactivate it by dissolving unfilterable wastes. Reduces odours and restores a natural sparkle to your hot tub water. TIP: Use after heavy usage or contamination to restore clean, fresh water.
- 750gm pH Up - Increases pH in spa to maintain an ideal chemical balance. TIP: Use when your pH is below 7.2
- 1 kg pH Down - Reduces pH in spa to maintain an idea chemical balance TIP: Use when pH is above 8.0
- 750gm Alkalinity Boost - Helps to protect your spa's heater element, jets, and other parts against corrosion. TIP: Using this product regularly could save you a fortune in repair bills that are often not covered under warranty.
- 500 mL Foam Free - Eliminates floating foam build up on spa water caused by body oils and lotions. TIP: Reducing foam build up creates a more enjoyable and presentable spa environment.
- 500 mL Scale Control - Helps to protect your spa's heater element, jets, and other parts from calcium build up which can damage your spa, reduce efficiency, and impair performance. TIP: Using this product regularly could save you a fortune in repair bills that are often not covered under warranty.
- 500mL Spa Clear - Coagulates or "sticks" small particles together which would normally fit through the filter media. Helps to restore sparkle, without a shock dose. TIP: Using this product after cleaning your filters will immediately improve their effectiveness and help to restore their particle-trapping properties.
- Test Strips - Ensure your spa is always safe to use. Simply dip a test strip into the water and compare to the colour chart to take readings for: Chlorine, pH & Alkalinity. TIP: Chlorine and pH should be checked EVERY TIME the spa is used to ensure that the water is safe to use!
Shipping is FREE on all orders over $100.00
( This includes FREE shipping on all saunas, massage chairs, hot tubs,swim spas and fitness products)
(Free Shipping-Mailbox or curbside delivery)
White Glove they bring the item inside and set up in any desired location.
FREE SHIPPING on All Sales over $100( Canada)
USA- 18$ Admin FEE
Saunas- White Glove does not include any Electrical work ( if needed)
Hot Tubs/ Swim Spas
FREE Shipping includes front yard drop off. White Glove, customer is responsible for ensuring no structure or obstacle is in the way( Fences bushes or other debris)
Shipping policy can change at anytime due to third party companies shipping. Our standard shipping times are 7-20 days however this can change at anytime. We cannot guarantee shipments to be on time due to Relaxacare using third party companies to ship ( Canada post, Fedex, UPS etc)