Sauna! Why Everyone needs one!
Studies have shown there are many health benefits to using Far Infrared Light Therapy. Far Infrared is an invisible light similar to the sun's rays without the harmful UV. This invisible light heats objects and living things directly without warming the surrounding air.
For many people who suffer from toxic overload, the infrared radiant sauna aids in the treatment of reducing toxins. Various health issues can occur when these toxins and heavy metals develop in a person's body. When you are able to reduce the toxins and heavy metals the symptoms have shown great improvement. Many people unknowingly suffer from mercury poisoning, and other heavy metals such as lead and aluminum.
Using the Infrared sauna to raise the core temperature accelerates the removal of these toxins and improves a number of areas in the immune system. Infrared helps purify our cells, especially our fat cells, where our bodies store waste and harmful toxins, such as cholesterol and heavy metals. This is an old concept with a modern remedy.
There are three main sections of the electromagnetic spectrum divided by wavelengths, measured in microns: 0.076 to 1.5 microns = close/near, 1.5 to 5.6 = center/intermediate, 5.6 to 1000 = long wave/far infrared.
Complete custom capabilities are also available for pre-built modular type sauna rooms. Residential and commercial grade heating units are available.
Infrared Health Benefits:
- Our bodies absorb Far Infrared which creates a sensation of warmth and stimulates many of our biological systems.
- We generate Far Infrared internally as our cells burn food to produce energy and heat, and humans actually radiate this form of energy.
- We constantly send and receive it from each other.
- Far Infrared heating emitting devices have a 30 year history of safe therapeutic applications including the use in hospitals to warm premature babies.
- Promotes detoxification of heavy metals and toxins.
- Increases circulation and oxygen supply to damaged tissues.
- Boosts immune and cardiovascular systems.
- Relieves pain and stiffness from arthritis
- Burns calories and controls weight.
- Burns up to 600 calories in 25-minute sessions.
- Has exercise effect on cardiovascular system.
- Beautifies the skin and helps to remove cellulite.
- Relieves stress and anxieties.
- Revitalizes the mind and body.
- Energizes the body.
- Enjoy tranquility and relaxation.
- Sharpens senses.
- Cleans skin through perspiration.
- 2 to 3 times more effective than traditional saunas.
- Helps to relieve aching muscles.
- Helps to increase circulation.
- FIR heat penetrates 1-1/2 inches.