The HoMedics® TotalComfort® Portable Humidifier is a compact and portable travel version of our room humidifiers. Its size makes it perfect for small offices and hotel rooms. It utilizes standard water or soda bottles, 20 oz. or less, making it easy to set up anywhere! Additionally, ultrasonic technology allows for virtually silent operation and produces a micro-fine cool mist for up to 9 hours.
User friendly and easy to care for
Over-complicated humidifiers can make for a stressful user experience. The Total Comfort™ Portable Humidifier has a simple easy-to-use design and a straight forward care and cleaning process.
To adjust the mist output simply turn the on/off power/mist knob clockwise to increase the mist output, or counter clockwise to decrease it. The auto-shut off feature will kick in once the bottle is empty.
Cleaning your humidifier keeps it in working order. The humidifier reservoir should be cleaned every 2-3 weeks. Simply remove the water bottle mount and top cover, then wipe out the reservoir with a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water.
Overnight runtime and capacity
Set up and forget it for the whole night. A single 20 oz. or less water or soda bottle provides up to 9 hours of runtime. Make sure you use a sturdy plastic water bottle to help prevent leaking.
Tips and tricks to keep spilling to a minimum
- Make sure to gently twist the gray water bottle mount onto your bottle before attaching it to the unit
- Do not squeeze the water bottle at any time
- Check that the reservoir is empty before attaching the bottle
- Only use water bottles with a long neck, similar to a 20 oz. or less sturdy water or soda bottle--if the neck is too short, it may overflow
- Do not move the humidifier once the bottle is attached
- Keep the humidifier on a level surface. Use extension feet on bottom of unit for extra stability
- Ultrasonic technology allows for virtually silent operation and a visible, micro-fine cool mist
- Uses standard 20 oz. or less sturdy water or soda bottle instead of a refillable tank
- Provides up to 9 hours run time
- Adjustable mist control & intensity
- Features automatic shut off once the water bottle is empty
- Includes a compact travel bag when on the go
Shipping is FREE on all orders over $100.00
( This includes FREE shipping on all saunas, massage chairs, hot tubs,swim spas and fitness products)
(Free Shipping-Mailbox or curbside delivery)
White Glove they bring the item inside and set up in any desired location.
FREE SHIPPING on All Sales over $100( Canada)
USA- 18$ Admin FEE
Saunas- White Glove does not include any Electrical work ( if needed)
Hot Tubs/ Swim Spas
FREE Shipping includes front yard drop off. White Glove, customer is responsible for ensuring no structure or obstacle is in the way( Fences bushes or other debris)
Shipping policy can change at anytime due to third party companies shipping. Our standard shipping times are 7-20 days however this can change at anytime. We cannot guarantee shipments to be on time due to Relaxacare using third party companies to ship ( Canada post, Fedex, UPS etc)