Skil-Care TLC Positioning Pad - Moderate Absorbency
Skil-Care TLC Positioning and Protection
TLC Mattress Cover is an absorbent mattress protector, offering moderate absorbency for urine. Urine is absorbed quickly away from sensitive skin. This patient transfer device supports up to 250 pounds. It may be used as a bed to wheelchair transfer assist device or as a patient transfer sheet. It is covered with soft Cozy Cloth fabric that is machine washable. This mattress cover may be washed repeatedly. Strong side web-handles enable one to four caregivers to position, turn, or lift patients.
This launderable mattress cover is designed to facilitate the positioning and turning of bed patients. It also protects bed linens against incontinence. Manufactured by Skil-Care, the mattress cover is constructed with three layers--a soft brushed tricot layer against the patient, an absorbent foam core, and a liquid-resistant bottom layer. This patient lifting device absorbs, wicks away and holds fluids. The new low-friction bottom layer makes it easier to slide patients across the bed surface. The Velcro compatible bottom version helps to keep the mattress cover in place. This incontinence barrier may be laundered using standard white goods laundry procedures. Do not wash or dry at temperatures that exceed 180 degrees F (82 degrees C).
- Absorbent patient transfer device.
- Offers moderate absorbency.
- Machine washable.
- Stands up to repeated laundering.
- Select Velcro compatible bottom or low friction nylon bottom.
- Strong web handles provide transfer or patient lifting.
BED TO WHEELCHAIR TRANSFER ASSIST DEVICE PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Product Numbers: 555012, 555015, 555018.
- Width Sizes: 36 or 40 Inch.
- Length Sizes: 40 or 48 Inch,,
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Materials: Soft Brushed Tricot, Foam, Vinyl.
- Absorbency: Moderate.
- Application: Incontinence P
40 x 48 Inch Pad with Velcro Compatible Bottom