We are pleased to announce that the App is LIVE on both App Stores.
What is basal temperature and why use this thermometer?
A basal temperature is the normal body temperature of a healthy person immediately upon awakening after a restful night's sleep. More precisely, it is the body temperature measured under so-called "basal conditions" (12 hours after eating, after a restful sleep, no exercise, no emotional excitement, normal room temperature). For optimum accuracy, your basal temperature should be taken at the same time every morning upon waking. Changes in basal temperature are related to changes in the female reproductive cycle. By taking your basal temperature daily and charting it, you can notice slight changes and
Recording your basal temperature, in addition to other information, can help you understand your menstrual cycle and ovulation.The basal temperature method can be used to help in family planning. Recording of temperature and prediction of ovulation can be used to time sexual intercourse during fertile days to aid in increasing the likelihood of pregnancy.
- Health Canada Approved
60 second measurement
- 1/100th degree readout displays minor changes in temperature to help determine when ovulation occurs
- Water resistant for easy cleaning
- Automatic shut off after 1 minute
- Multiple Reading Recall Users will be able to recall the last 30 readings when entering the memory recall mode.
- 2 year warranty
Ovulation Thermometer App:
By charting your basal temperature daily with the FREE PrecisionTemp App, you can see a pattern and notice the changes that occur in every ovulation cycle. You can record your basal temperature on the enclosed charts. Keeping a record for at least three months will usually provide the information you need to determine your approximate day of ovulation during a regular menstrual cycle.
- Accurately determines your most fertile days
- Tracks your entire feminine cycle, including menstrual and ovulation days
- Reminder alarm feature prompts users to take temperature at the same time each morning
- Helpful tips to help user better understand ovulation
- Chart gives users a graphical view of their ovulation cycle, pinpointing the fertility window, the 6 days a woman is most likely to get pregnant.
- Storage case
- Instruction manual
Shipping is FREE on all orders over $100.00
( This includes FREE shipping on all saunas, massage chairs, hot tubs,swim spas and fitness products)
(Free Shipping-Mailbox or curbside delivery)
White Glove they bring the item inside and set up in any desired location.
FREE SHIPPING on All Sales over $100( Canada)
USA- 18$ Admin FEE
Saunas- White Glove does not include any Electrical work ( if needed)
Hot Tubs/ Swim Spas
FREE Shipping includes front yard drop off. White Glove, customer is responsible for ensuring no structure or obstacle is in the way( Fences bushes or other debris)
Shipping policy can change at anytime due to third party companies shipping. Our standard shipping times are 7-20 days however this can change at anytime. We cannot guarantee shipments to be on time due to Relaxacare using third party companies to ship ( Canada post, Fedex, UPS etc)