Battle Creek Thermophore MaxHEAT Heat Pad
Our largest size: a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point.
Petite Size: 4" x 17". Designed for the neck, sinus or TMJ area. It applies moist heat therapy to specific joints - such as the elbow, knee or ankle.
Our Thermophore Muff: was created to surround sore, aching hands with comforting moist heat. Just turn it on, tuck your hands inside and relax, as the soothing heat begins to relieve your pain.
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- Cord Length: 10 feet
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Recommended Application Time: 30 minutes or less (please consult physician before use)
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- Turns off automatically after 25 minutes.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen.
Large (14x27) - 155
Medium (14x14) - 156